
I have to tell you about April 15th...what a day! We spent the morning getting Leah enrolled in school which proved more paperwork than we imagined. Then it was off to a new pediatrician's office to get Hyrum's 2-month check and immunizations. Boy do they ask a lot of questions. They asked how many wet diapers and dirty diapers he is having each day. I just stared blankly and said I didn't have to report that in Connecticut after the baby was 2 weeks old and I really had no idea. They told me I would need to answer that question each time we come in until he is 2 years old! Man!! That afternoon we also found out that we had sold our house!!! Hooray!!! To celebrate we decided to watch the movie "Enchanted" which we had not yet seen. We got about 10 minutes into it when Kaitlyn kicked a folding chair over and her nose broke the fall. Why do things like that always happen after hours or on weekends? She was crying a whole lot and we wanted to make sure her nose wasn't broken (it was swelling up nicely) so we called a ward member to find out where the emergency room was. Since Leah now had school the next morning and needed to get to bed, and since Hyrum was feeling crummy from immunizations, Jared took Kaitlyn to the emergency room alone. She fell asleep in the car and then woke up at the emergency room. The doctors asked her what happened and she reported she had kicked a chair "and then it aimed for my nose!" Shame on that chair! Luckily her nose isn't broken. She got a nice bruise though.
1 comments:
Congratulations on selling your home!! I'm so happy for you.
What a busy and stressful day. I'm glad to hear that Kaitlyn didn't break her nose. That chair should be ashamed of itself!
And thank you so much for your package - what a cute outfit!
~Jessica
Post a Comment