Friday, June 6, 2008
Swimming Lessons!
Hey everybody! So, I got a comment you can see saying I haven't posted in a while...yeah, I know! Just FYI I was about to post these swimming lessons and later tonight I'll have another post about Hyrum, so there. :) We've been having fun with swimming lessons. Believe it or not, available swimming lessons actually helped us decide to move to Georgia. We couldn't find lessons we thought were affordable in Connecticut. We're proud of both kids, but Leah has made the most progress. Her second lesson, she was swimming with her face in the water! That is huge! I'm not sure Kaitlyn is really paying attention at her lessons, which is very "Kaitlynish". But, she's having fun. I'll post more tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Yay for finding swimming lessons! It looks like it actually feels good to have them in an outdoor pool down there, while up here in CT you'd freeze on some days! :)
Post a Comment