Tuesday, August 19, 2008
First days of school
Leah started school on August 11th and is loving it. Kaitlyn started her first day of preschool today and really enjoyed that. The theme today was nursery rhymes and she said her favorite part was the snack - they dropped and ate Humpty Dumpty since they couldn't put him together again! This preschool is a coop thing with 8 mothers in the ward. Each of us takes a turn teaching a Tuesday/Thursday rotation. I only have to teach 4 times the entire school year and one of those times is a field trip! I think this is going to be a very good thing.
By the way, Kaitlyn's hairdo came from shedoeshair.blogspot.com. This site has tons of hairdo ideas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
School starts early for you guys! That's always exciting! The girls both look GREAT for their first days of school. I'm way impressed by Kaitlyn's! We miss you all, oh and thank you thank you thank you for the book you sent of Tanner and Hyrum. We LOVE it!!
The girls look so cute!!! I am jealous that everyone is in school already down there, only 5 days left of summer for us!!!! I love Leah's hair, very sophisticated and Kaitlyn's is beautiful!! What fun.
The Ure's
Whoa - Leah looks so much older! What beautiful girls!
Post a Comment