Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Utah Trip Little by Little

I'm going to document our Utah vacation in chunks. First of all, we forgot our camera and so we're so grateful for people sharing their cameras with us. This first batch of pictures was taken by my sister, Michelle, who is a talented photographer. The only problem with her work is she takes too many good pictures! How can anyone develop all of these (and I seriously narrowed down the selection for this post)? :) I felt we got our own photo-shoots several times during the vacation. Some of the pictures of Amy made me laugh because you can only tell she has hair when the static kicks in! Here are Michelle's pictures of Hyrum, Amy, and their cousin Michael playing on the inflatable jump house that my brother William brought over:

This next batch of pictures shows what fun times cousins share!

Part of this vacation was the first official family reunion with my immediate family. As part of the reunion, we had an obstacle course race and danced with the Wii.

Here are general pictures of our reunion time:

These pictures show some group and some individual family pictures.

I think the pictures turned out really well especially considering they were all taken after church when everyone was tired, and we took them all within probably 20 minutes. One of my favorite pictures is this one where Michael seems to be asking, "Can we be done already?!"

We also were so grateful to spend time with Jared's brother Eric and Grandparents in Genola. We were also able to visit with some of Jared's Uncles, Aunts & cousins. The pictures we got are courtesy of Eric at Grandpa & Grandma Nelson's (or for our kids, Great-Grandpa & Grandma's) house.

We'll have a few more pictures later. Thank you everybody for such a great time!

2 comments:

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

Just watched every single slideshow and I can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip. So glad your WHOLE family got to be together. Can't wait till all the Nelsons will be together in a few weeks!

Laura said...

I LOVE your family picture. So lovely!