We were so excited to travel to D.C. for Dianne & Geoff's wedding. Such a happy happy occasion!! Everything seemed to be perfect. Here are some pictures (notice the beautiful wedding dress that Dianne designed and made with her mom)and a video. Leah and Kaitlyn participated in the wedding luncheon with Leah on the piano and Kaitlyn singing "Something's Missing". This is a song that Dianne has been planning for her wedding. Lyrics below:
I've got two wheels on my tricycle
and four toes on each foot
I've got six days in my week
and up with this I will not put
I'm a bath without a plug
and I'm a handle with no jug
I'm a kiss without a hug unless you're near me
I've got three strings on my violin
and I'm an only twin
Something's missing, something's missing, something's __-__-ing
Well, my cat has only got eight lives,
he chases two blind mice
On my birthday, when I get three cheers,
they only cheer me twice
I'm an oil well with no oil
and I'm a plant that has no soil
I'm a kettle that won't boil unless you're near me
Two and two make three when I add;
you're an orphan, says my dad
Something's missing, something's missing, something's __-__-ing
But, whenever you come close to me,
my life is all complete
No longer do I have four toes,
no longer two left feet
I'm a playground full of swings
and I'm an eagle with his wings
I'm a nightingale that sings because you're near me
Now, my love, I beg you stay 'cause,
when you stay, then I can say
Nothing's missing, nothing's missing, nothing's mi ... ... ssing
You can see the muppet version here:
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What beautiful pictures. It looks like it was a wonderful day. Wow!!! The singing and playing was awesome! Great job ladies!
I'm totally impressed by the dress. And the girls did GREAT! Awesome- very cute!
The dress is amazing! Sis. Nelson did a great job on my wedding dress also. Kaitlyn and Leah, I love your performance!
Okay - Kaitlyn and Leah's song was AWESOME! I remember Kaitlyn singing when she was like 2 months old - real songs. She sang this song beautifully and in perfect pitch, and Leah played wonderfully! That was just so neat. Thanks for posting it! I love your big family picture on the top of the blog.
Post a Comment