Our preschool is very structured, which I like. Here's our schedule each day:
9:30-9:50 - Gathering activity
9:50-10:10 - Circle Time (Songs, Letter of the week, Weather, Calendar, Pledge, etc.)
10:10-10:45 - Theme Activity
10:45-11 - Snack
11-11:45 - Play Time
11:45-11:50 - Clean up time
11:50-noon - Story time, structured play time until pickup
The first week our theme was the letter "A" and "All About Me". I didn't take any pictures the first week. We were too involved with painting t-shirts for field trips, painting our preschool bags, etc. The second week was "B" and "Bubbles" and "Babies". The third week was "C" and "Camping". Here are some pictures of our first 3 weeks:
I didn't take a picture, but for the "babies" unit, I made the each of the kids a "burrito baby", instructions found here. They're quick to make and turn out pretty cute. Think Christmas. :)




5 comments:
It looks like your preschool group was a great success! I love your creative ideas.
Oh man this is making me kinda sad. I would love to do this for Tanner, but there just isn't any other kids around to do it with! Maybe we'll just have to have Mommy and Tanner preschool....and Landon too of course! ;) Looks like LOTS of fun!
What a lot of fun and hard work. This is so great and so creative. Good luck this school year. xo
Everything looks great! It looks like the kids are enjoying it. =)
Great job! It looks like the kids really like it!
Post a Comment