Yes, that's our bathroom sink! She was stuck in it while she helped herself to Jared's comb, toothbrush and razor! At least she didn't get hurt. Aye, aye, aye!!!
Sunday, October 9, 2011
Crazy Amy
Jared just got back from a campout for a Woodbadge ticket (Friday-Sunday). I'm exhausted! I had a lot of help from our good friends, the Angells, and it softened the exhaustion. THANK YOU TO THE ANGELLS! Anyway, when Jared got home we were discussing how tired I get keeping up with Amy. Is she really that much trickier than our other kids have been? This evening we were talking on the phone with my parents for 30 minutes, and afterwards it was too quiet so we went to find her. This is what we found:


Yes, that's our bathroom sink! She was stuck in it while she helped herself to Jared's comb, toothbrush and razor! At least she didn't get hurt. Aye, aye, aye!!!
Yes, that's our bathroom sink! She was stuck in it while she helped herself to Jared's comb, toothbrush and razor! At least she didn't get hurt. Aye, aye, aye!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow! Tell her not to give Landon any ideas! He has found Dean's razor, but not the sink! ;)
Haha I did some similar things...only involving nail polish and tooth paste in the bathroom! Of course this was when I was little...not recently. :) She's still cute though!!
Post a Comment