Friday, December 23, 2011

More recitals, Bloopers, & Amy Mischief

This week I had a piano recital combined with another teacher. Our kids participated, and when we got home we recorded their numbers. We were very proud of them! We also had to post Leah's "bloopers". Poor girl just couldn't announce her numbers!



Finally, we found this artwork from Amy today. Yes, it's red on green, but I wasn't looking for additional Christmas decor! Thank goodness for Magic Eraser!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow you definitely have some talented kids! I loved watching the bloopers, and could not stop laughing--especially when Kaitlyn tried to be Leah's voice. Hopefully I won't be in trouble for waking Mom and Dad up because of my laughing! I also love what Amy did with your wall! ;) I cannot believe how grown up your kids are. . . and Hyrum is already playing the piano?! Once again, you have truly amazing and talented kids!

Austin and Amanda said...

Your children have awesome talents! Even Amy joined the fun with her artwork.

Aaron and Lisa said...

You guys sounded awesome! We enjoyed listening to you play!