Monday, November 26, 2012

'Tis the Season...and what a season it will be!

Today I finished a phone call with my sister and then went to find Amy. Whenever Amy is missing and quiet we know it is a dangerous situation! I couldn't find her anywhere, so I went upstairs and said, "Amy, where are you?" She said, "in your room". I inwardly groaned because I had started pulling out the Christmas decorations and I didn't really want her digging into them. She wasn't in them...I opened the door to see torn wrapping paper everywhere and Amy staring at the gift my parents got her for Christmas. She was a very happy camper and said, "I want to play with the tea set right now!" I told her we needed to wait and wrap it back up. She said, "No, I want to play with the tea set right now!" I finally distracted her enough to wrap the present back up. I have a feeling this is going to be a very interesting (and maybe early) Christmas!

1 comments:

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

After reading this I promptly went and had a talk with both boys about not opening gifts before Christmas! Ha! Good luck! What a funny girl.