I felt so bad for Amy who obviously still didn't feel well. I also thought I have some pretty terrific, creative kiddos! They made Mother's Day great! And so did Jared...he spoiled me rotten. :)
Sunday, May 12, 2013
My Happy Mother's Day
Yesterday Jared took me to dinner and then we went grocery shopping. It was wonderful to spend time alone with him. Apparently, while we were gone, our kids had Mother's Day plans. I found this on my phone this morning:
I felt so bad for Amy who obviously still didn't feel well. I also thought I have some pretty terrific, creative kiddos! They made Mother's Day great! And so did Jared...he spoiled me rotten. :)
I felt so bad for Amy who obviously still didn't feel well. I also thought I have some pretty terrific, creative kiddos! They made Mother's Day great! And so did Jared...he spoiled me rotten. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wo! You have some seriously great kids! That's the best Mother's Day gift I've seen.
I am glad that your day was good! What a great gift from your kids!
Such sweet thoughts from your kids! I'm glad Jared's back and hope everyone will be back to full health soon!
How sweet are your kids?! What a great surprise. I never did anything that nice for my mom!
Post a Comment