We headed on a cross-country driving trip in which we visited Church history sites in and around Liberty, Missouri, Church history sites in Winter Quarters, Nebraska, Mount Rushmore, Yellowstone National Park (which was a 3 1/2 day camping trip), Bear Lake, Idaho, visiting family in Utah, and a family wedding in Salt Lake City Utah. It feels like eating an elephant to blog about all of that, but I'll do it "one bite at a time".
First I'll post some road-trip pictures:
We saw the world's largest bull head sculpture in South Dakota.
We saw this quote in one of the hotels. I really liked it.
The kids were thrilled that we ended up at this hotel after two very long days of driving.
Amy's travel style.
Exhausted girls.
More of Amy's travel style.
Our kids' school mascots are long horns. We saw these real long horns in Spanish Fork, UT and had to take a picture.
This is the drive back home driving through Colorado. So beautiful!!
Passing the St. Louis arch. We passed it on the way to Utah, and on the way back to Georgia.
I'll post the rest of our adventures in several segments. One bite of the elephant done!

1 comments:
Wow what a vacation!! I am loving Amy's travel style -- haha!
Post a Comment