If I Lived Long Ago I would hunt. If I lived long ago I would put the pot on the fire. I would tipe (type) on a tiperitere (typewriter). I would eat squerl (squirrel) and deer and bare (bear).
I want (just think of all the things he could have written with this writing prompt)
I want to go home. I do not want to go to school because I do not like it. We have to write and I donte like it.
My Weekend
I had a good weekend. I did my chors (chores) evre (every) day. They're not fun. That's what I did on my weekend.
This little guy really doesn't like school. We're trying to help him through that. While we were in Pennsylvania, Jared's dad told Hyrum he wanted Hyrum to laugh if he liked school. Then he started tickling him. Hyrum is one of the most ticklish kids we know. He laughs hysterically when tickled. This time though, he didn't make a sound and Grandpa tickled him for quite a while! Today Hyrum got a flu shot. He freaked out and started screaming before they gave him the shot. He really threw quite a fit! Tonight Jared asked Hyrum whether he would rather have gone to school today or if he would rather have gotten a flu shot. Without any hesitation Hyrum blurted, "get a flu shot". Oh boy! We've got more work to do!

2 comments:
Oh man poor boy! I have to say though that he must be learning something because his writing is fantastic!
Oh dear~ He must really not like school! Hopefully he doesn't cry like he did for the shot every day when he goes to school! Poor guy!
Post a Comment