Wednesday, June 4, 2014
Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!
Kaitlyn celebrated her 10th birthday on May 3rd. We asked what she would like to do for her birthday and she said she had never been able to ride a horse. Jared has some connections because of scouting with a horse ranch in the area. This ranch rescues horses and then uses them to help kids with special needs. We had a great time and now Kaitlyn has been horse back riding!
Kaitlyn wanted to decorate her own cake. She decorated it to be one of her favorite books, The Mysterious Benedict Society.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How cool! I bet she won't forget this birthday any time soon!! She looks like a natural on a horse!
Thomas and I love those Mysterious Benedict Society books! I think the prequel is my fav, though. :) Happy Birthday, Kaitlyn! Looks like you had a great time!
What a fun activity to do for a birthday! Everyone is growing up too fast! Please stop! Happy Birthday 2 months ago! :)
Post a Comment