Six Flags had an opportunity for the kids to get a family picture with the characters. Amy refused to go anywhere near them, so this is our family picture. :)
The kids all loved driving these old fashioned cars and they really felt like they were driving. Amy wanted a turn too. I thought she was too little but then decided to let her try. Check out her video below. Cracks me up!
After she was done she said, "that was the first time I ever drived!"
August 5th the kids started school. Leah has one high school class, so she is gone now from 6:30am-4:30pm. Kaitlyn is in 5th grade and Hyrum is in 1st grade. Amy will start Joyschool after Labor Day. So far so good!

2 comments:
What a fun company outing! Amy driving is hilarious! Can't believe it's time for school again! Your kids are growing up so fast!
Summers always end way too soon! I hope school is going well for everyone.
Post a Comment