Monday, December 14, 2015

Concerts/Recitals

It's the time of year for lots of concerts and recitals.  Leah had her Gwinnett County Youth Symphony concert in November and Kaitlyn had her first 6th grade orchestra concert.  We've also attended piano/voice recitals for all of the kids.  You can feel like you were there too by listening below:

Leah's GCYS concert (I had to omit the first 2 minutes to make the file small enough for the blog)




Kaitlyn's concert part 1


Kaitlyn's concert part 2


Amy's piano recital



Hyrum's piano recital


Kaitlyn's voice recital


Kaitlyn's piano recital


Leah's piano recital


Next week Leah and Kaitlyn will have their violin recitals.  Lots of music this time of year!

1 comments:

Geoff and Dianne said...

Nice! You all sound so wonderful! I hope you love playing and singing as much as I enjoyed listening to your amazing talent! Can't wait to see you soon!