Monday, September 22, 2008

My New Blog

Well, I guess I've decided I like blogging! I'm creating a new blog. This came about because I'm teaching preschool tomorrow on music and I wanted to send music home with the children. I decided that using a playlist on a blog would be the easiest and cheapest option (and it's fun!). This blog is titled, "My Favorite Things" which should explain the content. The web address is ohthegoodstuff.blogspot.com. Check it out if you would like! It's definitely a work in progress.

1 comments:

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

Genevieve, I appreciate all your comments/advice on our blog. It's nice to know there's someone else who has gone through something similar. We sure miss you guys and hope we get to see you at Christmas. That's the thing I'm looking forward to right now. It makes things easier when you have something exciting ahead! We love all of you!