Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Favorite Time of Year

Fall is our family's favorite time of year, especially for Jared. We were afraid that moving to Georgia meant sacrificing seasons. We came anyway, since it felt right, and have been delighted to find that Fall does indeed make a presence in Georgia. These pictures are from our back yard. Happy Fall!



6 comments:

a busy mom said...

Hi, It looks so pretty! Is that your gazebo in your backyard? Has that always been there or did Jared build that? Its nice!!! Fall is pretty here too, we would be able to enjoy it more but the kids have been sick. Sam has strep now and Brady has been sick now for 2 weeks with a cold. Kids looked cute in there halloween costumes-I loved the Wizard of Oz theme! Talk soon,
Sonia

Nelson Nitwits said...

The gazeebo came with the house...we actually don't know what to do with it yet, so it's just sitting there.

Malia said...

Pretty leaves. Fall is my favorite season---the leaves changing, the crisp air, and football, baby!! Did you get the email I sent a few days ago?

Megan said...

Looks like you have a nice sized yard! I love the fall colors; our yard doesn't have any (just evergreen trees there) but the church grounds have several types of trees & bushes in beautiful autumn tones. I'm always sad to see them fall off & become bare branches.
You'll have to show some "after" pics once you decide how your yard should look. :D

ConnecticutUre's said...

I am glad that you didn't have to give up the foilage completely, that would be traumatic! It is beautiful, miss you guys!!!

The Ure's

Keagyn especially misses Kaitlyn! Tell her hello from Keagyn

Jessica 7 said...

What a beautiful view you have! You have a nice array of colors too. I love the fall!