Monday, July 13, 2009

4th of July Vacation

We travelled to Pennsylvania for the 4th of July and enjoyed time with family there. Thanks very much to Andrea, we came back with a bunch of fun pictures. And, thanks to Andrea's blog, I figured out how to make collages. Here's a sampling. Oh, and you can make the pictures bigger by clicking on them.


7 comments:

t foust said...

Looks like a ton of fun! Your kids are getting so big!!

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

LOVE the pictures! ;) Ha! I think I'll be doing a pretty similar post here in a minute. Hehe! Thanks for a super fun 4th of July. We sure loved having you guys here. Hope you have fun with Mom, Dad, Dianne and Janna!

Megan said...

I need to learn more about Picasa. Looks like you've had some fun visits!!

Austin and Amanda said...

I like the collages. I'll have to try them sometime. It looks like you had a fun time in PA!

a busy mom said...

how do you do the collage thing? Looks cool! Kids have gotten so big- Hyrum is a little boy now no longer a baby!!! Kaitlyn looks so grown up too and Leigh is pretty as ever!
Brady turns one tomorrow can't believe it! Time is flying!
Enjoy the rest of your summer
Sonia

Nelson Nitwits said...

I did the collages with Picasa web albums from Google. That's where I upload all my pictures.

Jessica 7 said...

The collages are great! Glad you had a good trip!