A Little Blog Fun
The deal: The first 5 people to respond to this post will receive something made by me for you! It will be my choice, but custom designed especially for you. Just so we’re on the same page, here are the details: No guarantees my gift will make you will feel absolute true love, but possibly some happiness, slight fervor, or maybe chocolate. It will be done sometime this year. You will have no clue what it will be… cookies, a photograph, a piece of homemade jewelry. It may be some other random thing I am capable of making or doing that would be enjoyable to you! I may bake something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you! That’s for sure. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
The fine print (which is actually the same size, but whatever): You must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on their blog. When you get your lovely homemade goods from me, post a picture on your blog so I know my love arrived without a hitch.
Oh, and by the way, I don't really care if you do the chain blog thing...just reply to this post so I can make something. I'm feeling creative! :)
I got this from my cousin's blog, and I thought it sounded like fun. Who wants to play?
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hey, I'm in for some fun! This is a great idea!
I'm glad you decided to participate! Hope my comment doesn't throw off your numbers too much. If you don't get a 5th participant because they see you already have 5 comments, please feel free to delete this forever. =)
Sounds like fun. I can't promise I can do it, but I'll try. If you get more people who want to do it, feel free to do theirs instead. Love you guys tons!
That sounds fun! I wish I had a blog so I could play too!
Lauralee
Count me in. I will post on my blog sooner than later!
Post a Comment