I love hearing updates each year from friends and family. Some friends from Michigan included in their newsletter a youtube clip of their son who has formed a band of drummers (I don't know what you would call that). We went to the clip and found that another friend is also part of the group. These young men were in Primary when we left Michigan, so I was shocked to see how they've changed. We were really impressed with their skills and had to post their performance as well as a video clip of our kids' reaction.
Jared has been singing with the Sugar Hill LDS Stake Choir the past year. They just had their Christmas concert which went well. I'm posting a clip of "Silent Night" in which he was singing in a small group. You can see more clips on Youtube if interested...(search under Sugar Hill LDS Choir). I'm also posting a clip from the Adult Handbell Choir from the First United Methodist Church in Gainsville who joined with the LDS Choir. They were very impressive!
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh my gosh - was that Colby and Johnny? I wasn't sure about whether it was Johnny or not, but Colby looks just like his brothers! That was amazing - I'm so glad you posted it! Hyrum was very cute doing his drums.
It was Colby and Spencer.
Post a Comment