Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas/Pennsylvania Vacation

We got back Saturday from our Christmas Vacation in Pennsylvania. I haven't posted anything since largely because I've been trying to restore order (cleaning, groceries, etc.) at our house, and Jared and Leah have been pretty sick. They each stayed home a day from work/school. Kaitlyn, Hyrum and I also have colds but pretty mild comparably. Anyway, we had a lot of fun in Pennsylvania. Jared's family was all there except his brother Eric who is serving a mission in Romania. We got to talk with him on the phone on Christmas Day which was very nice.

We got to spend a lot of time visiting with family, and our children also got to re-experience playing in the snow! This will probably be the only time they get to build a substantial snowman this season.

We're grateful to Jared's family for hosting the vacation and we are grateful we were able to see everyone!

I'll break our pictures in to several batches to show what we were up to.

Christmas Morning:


Eric's phone call from Romania:


Carnegie Science Museum:


Winter Wonderland:


Happy New Year!

5 comments:

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

Cute pictures! We LOVED having you all here and miss you now that you're gone! Tanner gets SO excited every time he see's any pictures of you guys on the computer. Sorry you all have colds...it's about the same here. Luckilly Dean's seemed to escape it.

Jessica 7 said...

Those were great pictures. :) I liked your snowman and 2010 plates.

t foust said...

I love all the pictures!! Looks like a fun trip!

Megan said...

Looks like a wonderful holiday trip! I'm glad you were able to have such a nice visit.

Austin and Amanda said...

It looks like you had a great time for the holidays! Happy 2010!