Sunday, March 7, 2010

To-Do Checklist

Well, we're making progress with my to-do list.

Goal #1. Scrapbooks - making headway

Goal #5. Temple trip - we were able to go to the Birmingham, Alabama temple yesterday due to the generosity of some friends. These friends volunteered to come to our house at 5:15am so we could leave while the kids were still asleep, and they kept our kids until around 6pm when we returned. What wonderful service! It was very nice to go to the temple again.


Goals #6& #7. I hate sewing zippers!!!!! But, the dresses are done!


Goal #10. Furniture is picked and paid for!

Hopefully this week will be as productive!

7 comments:

The Duvall Family said...

I am impressed with all you have gotten done. I need to work on updating my scrapbooks as well but there never seems to be a good time. I have been making handouts for YW and the people I visiting teach and it has reminded me how much I like to make things and scrapbook. Who knows...maybe I'll start scrapbooking again soon!

The Greg and Lauralee Angell Family said...

Ok, I set up my blog, but now I have to figure out to add pictures, etc. After the blog, I need you to get me scrapbooking! By the way, your children are a joy!

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

Sounds like you're making a dent. The dresses turned out great! I'm a little nervous to ever have a girl cause I don't know that I could pull that off! Glad you got to go to the temple. Dean and I did that a couple weekends ago and it was GREAT!

Austin and Amanda said...

You're such a good example, big sister! I'm glad you were able to get so much accomplished in such a short period of time. You are amazing!

Megan said...

The dresses turned out so lovely! I'm glad you were able to go to the temple before baby comes. Sounds like you're making great headway on your to-do list. Good for you & good luck accomplishing the other goals you have!

t foust said...

Wow - you are amazing! The dresses turned out soooo good.

Jessica 7 said...

Good for you!! The dresses are beautiful. You are so talented.