Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Look What I Did



After 33 years I finally got brave enough to pierce my ears! I was tired of only being able to make earrings for other people! :)

8 comments:

Austin and Amanda said...

I'm glad I could start the family trend. The earrings look great!

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

Wo! Congrats! Do the girls know??

Nelson Nitwits said...

Yes, we Skyped with the girls last night and showed them. They were shocked. Kaitlyn said, "I thought you were never going to do that!"

Jenni said...

You make jewelry? Who knew!

Aaron and Lisa said...

Looks good!

The Greg and Lauralee Angell Family said...

I am so proud of you! Now the next thing would be.....skydiving? :)

Nelson Nitwits said...

Jenni, come over sometime and I'll teach you how! :)

Megan said...

I didn't know you didn't have your ears pierced before now. I don't have mind pierced either. How are you liking it? Was it hard to get used to? You should show off some more of the earrings that you make! =)