Monday, November 8, 2010

Major Blog Catch-up

Our computer is slowly getting back to normal and I have a lot of catching up to do. First, I'll start with our zoo trip I took with the kids mid-October. I actually made a post for this on October 23rd, but never posted it. So, pretend it's October 23rd and here's the post:

Last Saturday I took a trip to the zoo with the kids while Jared was on a campout. I had my moments when I wondered if I was completely nuts, but all in all we had a good time. I ended up telling my kids that I know I got upset with them, but we did stay for 5 hours, and they were good for most of those hours, so it was a success. I told them this after I told them I may never take them again a few times!

Here are some pictures of the trip:

1 comments:

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

You're one brave Mom! We were actually given some zoo tickets but I've been waiting for a time Dean can go too cause I'm too chicken to go by myself. And I only have 2!