Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pictures I should have posted sooner

Rewind to before my mom came or our Texas trip...

We got to watch our friends' two children and their dog, Jazzy for a few days while our friends took their son to the MTC. I don't know why I didn't think to take more pictures, but I did get some cute pictures of Amy and Jazzy. At first, they were fascinated with each other. Then, Amy grabbed Jazzy's fur and after that Jazzy kept her distance. :) Jazzy is a pretty cute dog. She made me even consider eventually having an inside dog...maybe...eventually. Here's the action as it happened:





2 comments:

Sydney said...

Cute little doggy and such a cute little Amy!

The Greg and Lauralee Angell Family said...

Awww! I can't believe this was here for over 2 weeks and I'm just looking at it today! Wow, my life is way too busy. Darling pictures! I'm going to steal them :)