Saturday, March 19, 2011

Dress Up


My two littlest have been enjoying "dress up". Amy LOVES wearing my glasses. I couldn't get an accurate picture of the huge smile she wears when she dons them, but maybe you'll get a hint of her joy.


Hyrum has a new reversible super hero cape (thank you Aunt Lisa) that he also LOVES. He wants to wear it everywhere, even to church. :) He runs around the house trying to make his cape fly and tries to save the day in super hero ways!

4 comments:

t foust said...

Haha - I gotta see a picture of him wearing it to church! I'm guessing that probably won't fly :) Glad they are having fun with dress up!

Aaron and Lisa said...

They both look cute! I am glad that he likes his cape!

Austin and Amanda said...

Super Hyrum saves the day! Amy looks very sophisticated in your glasses.

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

What a couple of cuties! I need to make Tanner a cape like that!