Today Jared brought him in sobbing hysterically. A huge bumblebee had landed on him and scared him to death. As I was trying to help comfort him, he handed me yet another flower he had braved the bee to bring me! What a sweetheart! You can see his trauma in the first picture.
Saturday, March 19, 2011
My Boyfriend
I have a confession. I have a little boyfriend. Hyrum goes outside everyday to pick a flower (usually clover) for me. When he comes in he presents it to me with a big grin and usually asks, "Will you put this in your hair?" So cute and sweet!
Today Jared brought him in sobbing hysterically. A huge bumblebee had landed on him and scared him to death. As I was trying to help comfort him, he handed me yet another flower he had braved the bee to bring me! What a sweetheart! You can see his trauma in the first picture.


Today Jared brought him in sobbing hysterically. A huge bumblebee had landed on him and scared him to death. As I was trying to help comfort him, he handed me yet another flower he had braved the bee to bring me! What a sweetheart! You can see his trauma in the first picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That is so sweet of Hyrum! What a thoughtful boy.
It is very fun to get flowers. I am glad that he doesn't bring you worms. Flowers are much sweeter!
Wow Tanner could learn a lesson or two from Hyrum! I could use some flowers instead of tantrums!
A knight in Disney armor! So sweet!
What a perfect little fellow. xo
Post a Comment