Sunday, April 29, 2012
Beginning Sentences
Amy has been cracking us up lately with her beginning sentences. She just seems to be expanding into the realm of speech in unconventional ways. I remember our other kids starting with sentences like, "Can I have a sandwich please?" or maybe something like, "I want to wear the blue shirt". Well, the other day I asked Amy to go get her pants. In her best Swiper the Fox voice (again from "Dora the Explorer") I heard her saying, "You'll never find your pants now! Ha, ha, ha, ha" (in a devious laugh). She's also tattling. She comes in many times a day saying, "He pushing me. He pushing me, Mommy". She was up Friday at 2am and stayed up until 5am bubbly and happy which was weird. Then, yesterday she was miserable with a fever and we had another night of little sleep. I yawned today and she asked, "Are you tired?" Yep, Amy, we're very tired. Maybe she'll try the conventional sentences after she gives a few more unusual ones a try. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
This post just makes me chuckle every time I think about it! Amy sounds like quite the character.
Post a Comment