Kaitlyn & Leah started the first day of school today. Kaitlyn had to catch the bus at 7:10am, and Leah at 8:15am. Both were excited and nervous. Leah was especially nervous because she is starting middle school this year. Another complication was that she was on amoxicillan for an ear infection and last night she broke out in hives. This morning the hives were even more widespread and had gone to her face. So, this morning we gave her a good dose of Benadryl and lathered her up with foundation and face powder. Then she got a bit of blush to put some color back in her face. I think we hid the hives pretty well. She never knew she'd get to wear makeup so early!
Kaitlyn was excited to sport a curly head this morning. We wish them both a great first day!
Monday, August 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I hope you had a wonderful first day of school! You two look beautiful!
Man hives on your first day of middle school!? That's a bummer. They both look great anyway! Hope they have a great first day.
Happy first day of school! Both of them look so grown up. You did a great job at hiding the hives -- both girls look beautiful!
Was day of school was always exciting! I couldn't even tell that Leah had hives at all! They both look gorgeous!
Beautiful girls! And I love your family photo at the top of your blog.
Post a Comment