Sunday, August 5, 2012

Grandma/Grandpa Camp July 2012

The kids had a WONDERFUL time at Grandma/Grandpa Camp in July.  I'm so late in posting, but part of the reason is that I felt like I wouldn't be able to adequately highlight how much fun they had if I threw together a quick post.  The kids didn't even really miss us which tells us they were having too much fun to miss us!  They went to a Children's museum, swam in the pool almost daily, went to see "Brave", and completed a lot of impressive crafts.  Here are pictures of some of the crafts:

Rock Painting

Negative Space painting

Make your own paper!

Finger painting
Tie Dye t-shirts for all the grandkids

Grandpa sure knew how to entertain a boys heart.  He made a marshmallow shooter for Hyrum, Tanner and Landon.  I think this is the first true boy toy that Hyrum has.  He's delighted!

We enjoyed our visit when we picked up the kids.  I was surprised when I got home to see that I hadn't taken that many pictures.  I guess I was having too much fun as well!  Here's a few I caught: Some pictures I stole from Dean & Andrea's  and Grant & Rachel's blogs.  Thanks!  :)
Landon & Amy
Kaitlyn & Tanner
Playing Bocce Ball
Two piano duets
Arm wrestling matches

I had to highlight these last two pictures of Hyrum and Tanner (the twinners).  Too cute!


Thank you Mom and Dad for spoiling our whole family.  It was wonderful to see everyone.  We didn't get to see Dianne & Geoff because they are super close to welcoming a baby into their home.  We're super excited about that as well!


1 comments:

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

I should have thought to take a picture of the marshmallow catapult! I LOVE those pictures of Tanner and Hyrum. Too cute! Good luck with school starting tomorrow.