We are currently surrounded by moving boxes and are trying to get through them. On the 4th, we took a break and went to a local fair/fireworks show. It was a lot of fun. We got to pet some animals at a petting zoo (including a camel!) and ride a few rides. Best of all, it was free! We enjoyed the fireworks and even Hyrum watched them with a lot of interest. I'm posting some pictures below of our day.
Yesterday we went to see the movie "Wall-E" and enjoyed that. Hyrum again watched most of the movie with interest. He's such an easy-going baby!
Today I am baking a blackberry-chocolate pie with berries from our yard. I'm excited to have so many berries! I am using a frying pan with the handle removed for the pie dish, and a can of pork and beans for a rolling pin. Fun times when you are without your stuff! :)
Here are the pictures:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
That looks great! What a fun 4th.
I'm very impressed with your pie making improvisation. I would probably just eat all the ingredients seperately, and say I made a pie in my stomach.
Love ya!
Post a Comment