Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Hair today, Gone tomorrow (very bad pun)
Leah decided she wanted her hair wacked off. She decided this a while ago, but it took awhile for me to agree to learn how to do it. Well, I looked up how to cut a "bob" on the internet and decided to give it a try. I was going to wait to post her picture for a day that I had time to really do her hair the way it should look, but I've decided that if I wait for that day her hair will be down her back again before I get to it. So, we just took the picture before she dashed off to school. Here's the before & after pictures:

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Wow! That's a BIG change. I really like it. Does Leah? And I'm impressed that you did it yourself Genevieve! That's talent!
Leah loves it, so that's good. And, I don't know about talent...those bangs are looking funny, but it was one of those rush jobs on the bangs. :) And, it sounds like I could learn pointers from you. I've heard you know what you're doing!
Looks nice!
Nice work on the haircut!
Leah, you look very cute! I am sure you will enjoy having short hair in the summer!
Leah looks SO cute! What an awesome job on the haircut, Genevieve! WOW! Thanks for posting her picture so I can recognize Leah the next time I see her! ;)
I like Leah's new look! Tell her i'm thinking about doing the same thing! She looks older I think! can you cut mine Genevieve? I need to call or email you back- no, we aren't coming to Atlanta. My parents moved back to VA already! I'll email you my address. Our family is still sick! Courtney now has strep! (Sam had it last week) ugh!
Her hair is very cute! I didn't realize there were things to help you do that online. (but there's everything online, so duh!) I cut all my kids hair and David's. Sometimes it looks good, and sometimes I can't wait for some time to pass to get it evened out! I'm glad to have the tip of looking for a "how to" online now!
Post a Comment