I found this youtube clip on the homepage for our church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, about our temples. I very much enjoyed the clip and wanted to share. Our family has been greatly blessed by the temple. Jared and I were married in the Bountiful, Utah temple 11 years ago. Since that time, we have had opportunity to attend the Provo, Utah temple, the Salt Lake temple, the San Diego, California temple, the Detroit, Michigan temple, the Boston, Massachussetts temple, the Washington D.C. temple, and the Atlanta, Georgia temple. Each temple is filled with a quiet peace of reverence and beauty and makes a tremendous impression in our lives. Our girls like to sing a Primary Children's song with the lyrics, "I love to see the temple; I'm going there someday to feel the Holy Spirit, to listen and to pray. For the temple is a house of God, a place of love and beauty. I'll prepare myself while I am young; this is my sacred duty. I love to see the temple; I'll go inside someday. I'll covenant with my Father, I'll promise to obey. For the temple is a holy place where we are sealed together. As a child of God, I've learned this truth: a family is forever." We're so grateful for our religion and for temples.
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for sharing! That was a great clip and I loved the comments from those who are not even of our faith. This was timely for us too since we get to go tomorrow! Yay!
That was a really nice post. Thanks!
Post a Comment