I have joined a group of moms mostly within our ward called "Mentoring Moms". We meet once a month and discuss various topics in which we want to improve and then we set at least one goal in that area for the month. When we accomplish our goal we earn a representative charm for a bracelet. It has been a really good opportunity for me. For the month of May our discussion centered on enjoying our children. I decided that for my goal I would capture everyday moments on camera that I enjoy with my children. So, this slideshow is composed of ordinary joys I enounter all the time with my children. Taking the pictures helped me recognize that life if full of rich moments. I've got pretty wonderful kids!
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Cute pictures! I need to remember to enjoy all the little moments too! Thanks for the reminder. We hope we get to see you guys this summer! How was UTAH!?
Utah was wonderful & I'll have a post with those pictures soon. Jared is in Germany right now, so we'll see what I can get done...
We loved the small simple moments you shared that put a smile on your face. We really enjoyed the time we got to spend with you in Utah!
Good for you - that's so great! I loved the slideshow.
Post a Comment