Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Preschool Graduation


Saturday Kaitlyn had her preschool graduation. She had a great year and we both made many new friends through preschool. The slideshow is her preschool year in review.

6 comments:

Aaron and Lisa said...

Her hat is adorable. It looks like you did a great job with graduation! I'm glad that Kaitlyn enjoyed her preschool year!

Jessica 7 said...

I'm sure she's more than ready for kindergarten!

a busy mom said...

way to go Kaitlyn! Can't believe you and Eliza will be in Kindergarten next year! Have fun.

Austin and Amanda said...

Congrats graduate! We're excited to see you next week!
Gen, how did you do the music video on your slideshow? That's pretty cool.

Nelson Nitwits said...

Slide.com has the ability to do music with the slides. That's how I did it.

Laura said...

Cute! She looks like a mini-me, meaning YOU, of course.

Are you on facebook?