Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Fathers and Sons

Jared and Hyrum got to go on a Fathers and Sons campout last weekend with our church. They didn't end up staying overnight since they both had colds and it was a rainy night, but they had a lot of fun. Jared showed Hyrum how to throw rocks in the lake and then Hyrum sat doing that for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. It was nice for Leah, Kaitlyn & I to have a girls night out with some friends at the same time. I missed my little boy, I have to admit, but it was also nice to have a break.


3 comments:

Aaron and Lisa said...

I would want to throw the big ones too--they look like more fun! It looks like they are having fun. Aaron get to go to a Fathers and sons this weekend. Poor guy, he is in charge of it and has no sons, so he will sleep in our van. =(

Jessica 7 said...

Whoa - that was quite a spill at the end of the video!

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

Dean was too chicken to take Tanner camping so they opted out this year. Anything that can entertain a one year old boy for 1 1/2-2 hours is a keeper! We just need a lake and some rocks. ;) Looks like they had fun.