Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Welcome back Lizzy!


We have the perfect 2nd pet. We don't know if it's a boy or girl, but we'll call her "Lizzy". She lives under our front step and comes out in the spring/summer. She doesn't have any needs we have to take care of...she's just fun to look at with her cool neon blue tail. And, she never comes in the house. Welcome back Lizzy!

3 comments:

Aaron and Lisa said...

Sounds like a great pet! Be thankful she doesn't come inside. Once they get in, they are fast and had to catch!

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

I'm glad you like her. I think I might be a little scared of her myself! As long as she stays outside I guess it wouldn't be too bad.

Megan said...

That sounds like the kind of pet I might be able to handle. :D