Yesterday was Kaitlyn's 5th birthday. She felt like a princess and enjoyed the day. I was happy because she wanted cupcakes instead of a cake, and wanted sloppy joes, macaroni & cheese, cucumbers and jello for dinner. Very manageable. Here are some pictures of our celebrations on Saturday and Sunday as well as video of her "wish making".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
We're glad you had a good birthday Kaitlyn! And I like your five wishes idea. I think I'll be making 25 wishes next year! :)
Happy Birthday, Kaitlyn!!! We hope all those wishes come true.
Happy Birthday, Kaitlyn! It's a good thing Thomas couldn't watch this before his birthday, or I think he would have insisted on 5 wishes, too!! :D
Ohhhhh - that's how the wishing works! That's good to know for my next birthday, although I think my family will get bored waiting for me to blow out all my candles one by one. :) Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!!
Wow Kaitlyn your FIVE now! Eliza hopes that you had a great Birthday!!! One of her favorite things to do is go to Chuck E Cheese too- looks like you had fun!
It looks like you had fun!! Chuck E Cheese is the best!
Post a Comment