Here are pictures of the t-shirt Leah designed which are being awarded to students in her school who reach a certain reading goal. We're proud of her! I also heard from another parent that Leah was featured on the school website. When I looked, I found the following:
Congratulations Leah! Your writing entry has been selected as the Gwinnett County Public Schools Third Grade winner. Your poem has been sent to the Georgia Department of Education for the state-level competition in June. State level winners will be announced in October. We are very proud of you!
This announcement from the school is in reference to her poem I discussed earlier in the year. Funny how I had to find out from another parent that she had won again...I had no idea!

4 comments:
Congratulations, Leah -- on the shirt design and the writing contest! Love the cute T-shirt design. One question -- what does the #9 mean on the eagle?
Leah - the shirt is so aweseome, and congratulations on the poetry contest! What great accomplishments this year!
Leah...love your t-shirt design. I am so proud of you. And, your poetry. Keep up the good work. Hope you have a very happy summer with your family.
Turns out the #9 on the t-shirt was a sticker Kaitlyn gave Leah to wear since Leah is 9. :)
Post a Comment