Monday, August 9, 2010

First Day of School







Can you believe it?!
The girls both chose their outfits and a hairstyle for the day. The hairstyles came from this website: www.princesshairstyles.com
We were a bit rushed this morning, so I didn't do my best with the hair, but even when I'm careful the do's take under 10 minutes to complete.
Leah is now a 4th grader and Kaitlyn is now a 1st grader!

5 comments:

Megan said...

First day of school already?! How early do you get out for summer break? Both girls look cute -- esp love Kaitlyn's hair with the ribbon. Hope they're having a great first day!

Nelson Nitwits said...

We went until the last week of May this year. But, we do get a week off for Thanksgiving and 2 weeks off for Christmas and a week for Easter, so it's fine.

t foust said...

Very cute outfits AND hair! Hope their first day of school went well!

Austin and Amanda said...

I can't believe school has started already for the girls. The school I work for doesn't start until Aug. 23. I'm going to have to check out the hairstyling site. Their hair looks amazing.

Aaron and Lisa said...

They both look stunning! The first day of school is always fun!