Today I feel like highlighting Hyrum because he's been so cute lately. He's been my exercise buddy as of late and loves to jog and especially giggles while doing jackknives (a type of situp). He makes us smile with his choice of breakfasts. I have sugared cereals in the cupboard like Fruit Loops or Cocoa Puffs, but Hyrum will have none of it. He prefers Shredded Wheat or Cheerios or Raisin Bran. This morning he started out with Frosted Flakes until he saw my Raisin Bran and was completely jealous!
The last thing to highlight is a reflexion on me, sad to say. Hyrum has been going around letting out exasperated sighs if anything is the least bit frustrating. I thought it was pretty funny, and I still do, but now I recognized that he's copying me! It's funny how I don't notice things about myself until I see them reflected in my children. I guess I'll have to work on keeping my exasperated sighs silent. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It's always nice to have an exercise buddy. Those jackknives are tough!
I wouldn't know if jackknives are tough or not. I guess I should start exercising. Thanks for defining what they are!
Post a Comment