Here are Jared's grandparents, the reason for it all:
Thanksgiving Day was full of cooking, games, and photo-shoots. We tried to get pictures of all the great-grandchildren together, but it didn't work at all, as you can see. Too many little ones to be happy all at the same time!
We played some fun "Minute to Win It" Games:
As part of the reunion, we visited Church History sites in Liberty and Independence, Missouri.
We also visited a huge mall in Kansas for some Christmas fun.
We had a lot of fun just being together!
















4 comments:
What a great trip. Hannah saw the pictures and said "How many days until Georgia?". We are excited to see you again!
I'm so glad that everyone could be there!! I can't wait until next time we get to see you guys! One fun family!
Awesome post!! I feel like I should just link up to you and Andrea's posts because they really capture everything (and it's less work for me - ha!) It was so good to see your family - we wish we lived closer! Carter had so much fun playing with your kids!
Thanks for putting up with us in your cabin! ;) Too bad Hyrum didn't rub off a little more and get Tanner to go on the potty. We sure had fun with you guys!
Post a Comment