We got into the Christmas mood by making cookie trains with our friends, the Angells. It turned into a somewhat Halloweenish event with Leah making a "train of horrors" (including gingerbread people getting run over by the train), Megan's train involving dynamite and gunpowder, and Nick's candy smuggling train. Kaitlyn stuck with the Christmas Spirit with her happy train.
I dubbed my friend "Grandma" Angell since she was letting Amy have a go with chocolate and peppermint!
We sure had a fun evening!
More Amy update...this is how Amy plays. My mom asked if she sits yet. Once in a while she does, but she's still not good at it because most of the time she's trying to stand instead!
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Looks like fun! We were just thinking about when to make our annual gingerbread houses, but trains sure look like fun!
Cute trains - I like that idea!
Is that one of your family traditions to make gingerbread trains? That's a really creative and cute idea.
What a great idea! I haven't even done any xmas baking yet...yikes looks like I'm behind already!
Wow! Look at you! You are on the ball! I'm so behind on my blog. I just might copy and paste this entry :) We had such a blast! Thank you for putting up with us! We love you guys!
Post a Comment