Leah has been wanting a perm since before school started. First I told her to wait until swimming season was over. Then, I checked into prices and just didn't want to pay that kind of moola for a spiral perm. I asked my mother-in-law about home perms since she does them all the time, and she had confidence that it would be fine. She had already done spiral perms before and even had the rods! So, over Christmas break we gave it a try. Leah was not a very happy camper and thought the experience was more difficult than she imagined it would be. But, she loves her perm now, so I think it was a success!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Cute! Leah, you look great -- Genevieve you did a wonderful job -- especially if that was your first time!
You look very cute Leah!!
Wow! Looks like we missed out on some exciting stuff! Lookin' good Leah!
Love the story told in your pictures-ha! There is a beginning, a middle and a terrific ending. Leah, your hair looks fantastic. Have fun!
I love your perm! You look so beautiful, Leah!
Post a Comment