Amy's birthday was Sunday. She started off with a birthday balloon, and then Leah & Kaitlyn brought their dolls for her to play with before we went to church. After church we celebrated and enjoyed being with her.
We are very grateful to have her in our family! She hasn't felt well for a few weeks, and yesterday we found out she has ear infections and pneumonia. Poor girl!
Today we also found out that Hyrum has a fever and sinus infection. We really hope both of them feel better soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Happy Birthday to Amy!! I hope that she feels better soon!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY! Sorry we're lame and didn't call, but I'm sure we'll be talking to you today for Jared's bday. LOVE the cake and it looks like Amy did too! Hope she and Hyrum feel better soon! Yuck!
Amy is ONE! What a milestone. And, so sorry for the sickness...it has lingered and stayed around you guys way to long. Wishing you all better, healthier days, and soon.
And, a very Happy Birthday to Jared, today. Lot's of celebrating going on in your neck of the woods.
I love her cake, so cute! Happy Birthday Amy!
Happy bday!! Very cute cake! And I hope they feel better soon!
Post a Comment