It's 1:11am and I'm up because I chose to be up...that's a great feeling. I'll explain.
After a very tiring month of constant sickness in our house, Jared encouraged me to go with a group of friends from church for a girls night out to see this (click on the link).
And then, tonight because he's a fun dad, he took Hyrum, Kaitlyn & Leah camping in the backyard which gave me opportunity to watch all four episodes of this.
These are numbers billion and billion & one on my list of why I love Jared. Happy sigh...I can forget my woes now! :)
Saturday, April 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'll make sure Dean reads this post! ;) Glad you got a little "me" time! You deserve it!
WOW - what a good husband!! I'm glad you got some time to yourself. You definitely deserve it after all the sicknesses in your house. Hope that everyone is finally healthy :)
Wonderful! How did you like Jane Eyre? I'm dying to see it.
How wonderful! You and Jared are the best. You really work well together. And, so happy your household is getting healthy, once again. xo
Post a Comment