Little did we know that February would be the last "normal" month of the majority of 2020. We started out with some snow, which is a huge deal in the south! We celebrate it everytime!
Jared was awarded two patents at work:
Hyrum celebrated his 12th birthday:
Amy had the opportunity to dissect sheep brains at school:
We were invited by a family in the ward for dinner. Amy loves any chance she gets to hold a baby, so she was delighted to hold their daughter.
The 4th grade held their annual Pioneer Day and Amy was happy to participate.
Hyrum and Kaitlyn had a Disney youth activity. Hyrum dressed as Louis from "Meet the Robinsons." Kaitlyn went as Rapunzel.
I attended Rootstech in Utah and also visited with Leah and extended family.
This was a mural I liked at the Family History Library in Salt Lake City:
This was a painting I loved in the Church History Library in Salt Lake City. The explanation of the painting is below.
While I was in Utah, Kaitlyn was inducted into the Spanish National Honors Society. Jared was also gone on a work trip, so his mom was able to go with her to the ceremony.











0 comments:
Post a Comment