Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Birthday? Yes, Happy Birthday, Hyrum!

Happy birthday to our 2-year-old who unfortunately also has the flu. He's getting over it, but it did make for an interesting birthday. I've never made chicken noodle soup for a birthday meal before! Kaitlyn also has the flu and didn't feel like participating much with the festivities. You can see her hanging out in our "quarantine room" below. You can also see Hyrum's flushed cheeks. He still had fun opening presents and blowing out candles on his substitute birthday cake. We'll make a real meal and cake on Saturday.






3 comments:

Megan said...

What a cutie! Sad to be sick on his birthday; I'm glad you'll be able to really celebrate later, at least. I hadn't realized how close in age Hyrum and Daniel are. Wish they could get together for a playdate. =) Hope the rest of the family recovers quickly and stays well!

Austin and Amanda said...

We hope you are feeling better! We will be calling this weekend to wish you a happy birthday Hyrum!

Jessica 7 said...

Get well soon! Happy Birthday to Hyrum. He was so cute with his flushed cheeks. I'm impressed that he blew out his candles!