Here's one more picture I forgot from Scout Camp week. This is what my bed looked like the first morning of Scout Camp. If I had to title the picture I would call it "My Two Babies"! Oh, and I know I was able to do tons that week just because of blessings, people serving my family, and frozen dinners. I haven't been able to do anything even close since!
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Leah's Gymnastics and one more picture
Last week Leah attended a community education gymnastics camp. She had a lot of fun and we were impressed at how much she learned in a week. Here are some pictures of our little gymnast.
Here's one more picture I forgot from Scout Camp week. This is what my bed looked like the first morning of Scout Camp. If I had to title the picture I would call it "My Two Babies"! Oh, and I know I was able to do tons that week just because of blessings, people serving my family, and frozen dinners. I haven't been able to do anything even close since!
Here's one more picture I forgot from Scout Camp week. This is what my bed looked like the first morning of Scout Camp. If I had to title the picture I would call it "My Two Babies"! Oh, and I know I was able to do tons that week just because of blessings, people serving my family, and frozen dinners. I haven't been able to do anything even close since!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Cute sleeping babies!
Leah, that gymnastics class looks super fun. I bet Hannah would love something like that!
I am already dreading scout camp week here...Carter was Amy's age last year during scout camp. It was brutal!! I'm glad you had so much help!
Leah, you are so talented! What a cool skill to learn.
Gen,that's a precious picture of your babies sleeping. I'm glad you had people around who could help you while Jared was away.
Post a Comment