I'm playing catch up again...
Last month Kaitlyn found a baby turtle in the backyard that she wanted to adopt. She named him Pit. We kept the turtle overnight, but quickly discovered that we weren't set up to keep it. Pit started looking not so great, so Kaitlyn made the right decision to return him to the wild. You can see how tiny he was in the photo...that's Kaitlyn's hand holding him. She still misses him!
This next picture is of Amy and her independent nature. A few weeks ago she went up to her room to play near bedtime. Jared wasn't home, and I was getting everyone else in bed. To be completely honest, she was quiet and happy and I forgot about her until around 11:30pm. I went up to her room, certain she had fallen asleep somewhere and I would need to scoop her up and put her in bed. This is what I found:
She put herself to bed and tucked herself in! She has done that one more time since as well. This morning I woke up to her calling me from downstairs. I found her in the bathroom on the toilet letting me know she was done using the bathroom all by herself. What an independent girl!
Friday, February 22, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
What a cute little turtle. Too bad you couldn't keep him. Glad to hear Amy's getting the hang of potty training! What a cute, funny girl!
Post a Comment